Rest assured, when booking directly through Graythwaite Estate your holiday is protected
Should Covid-19 prevent your party from being able to fulfil their stay, we guarantee to offer a reschedule or refund in full. At Graythwaite Estate we do not believe in making our customers lose out.
We have taken the following precautionary measures to ensure everyone can enjoy Graythwaite Estate safely
Reschedules and Refunds:
If travel restrictions prevent you and your party from being able to travel out of your area, into Cumbria or nationally, a full refund or reschedule will be offered.
If travel restrictions change after you have booked your holiday, e.g. limited households or number of guests able to stay together, and you contact us within 2 working days of the announcement, we can offer a reschedule or refund in full.
If travel restrictions change after you have booked your holiday, e.g. limited households or number of guests able to stay together, and you contact us after 2 working days of the announcement, we can offer a discount proportionate to the reduction in guests or a move to a smaller property, where available, with any difference in price payable.
Arrival and Departure times:
Increased cleaning measures mean we will require a little longer to prepare your Lake District holiday cottage. Arrival is now from 16:30 pm departure is prior to 09:30 am.
We appreciate you will be eager to start your Lake District holiday. Therefore, we welcome you to arrive earlier, park and explore the Graythwaite Estate. We only ask that you please practice social distancing with members of our housekeeping staff.
On arrival, please scan the track and trace QR code within your property .
If you experience symptoms whilst staying with us you and your party will be required to depart the property immediately. All party members must return to their homes to isolate. This must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the necessary procedures can be carried out.
Hand sanitiser and wipes are provided to ensure the safe use of all shared facilities.
The swimming pool is now booked on a private slot basis. Please email email@example.com or visit the farm shop to book.
The farm shop must only be visited by one household at a time. Masks must be worn and the hand sanitiser provided used.
The table tennis room is to be used by one household at a time only. Please ensure you sanitise all bats and balls before and after playing.
The laundry facilities are still available, we request you wear a mask and use the provided sanitiser whilst in the laundry.
Please ensure you adhere to 2m+ social distances with any guests outside of your party whilst on the Graythwaite Estate.
Activities can still be organised on the Graythwaite Estate through www.graythwaiteadventure.co.uk .
- If I have to depart early due to travel restrictions will I be refunded?
- Yes, we offer a pro-rata refund for any nights lost due to CoVid-19 travel restrictions.
- What happens if I choose to reschedule a booking impacted by CoVid-19 travel restrictions?
- The Estate will be in touch with the lead member of your party. You will be able to transfer the value of your booking to another date and/or property if you wish. Any difference in value will be payable where applicable (e.g moving from a sleeps 4 to a sleeps 8 property or moving from low to peak season).
- What if the government restricts party sizes?
- If the government restrict numbers we may be able to offer a move to a smaller property or a pro-rata discount for a reduced party size where possible.
- Can I arrive early?
- Our housekeeping team are working hard to have properties ready as soon as possible. They will not however compromise on cleanliness. Therefore, we ask that if you wish to arrive prior to 4.30pm, you explore the Estate and facilities available until your property is ready.
- What if some of our party can’t travel but others can?
- We can offer you a smaller property with a partial refund should your party size change due to CoVid-19.