Keeper’s Cottage offers serenity and escape from the hustle and bustle year-round. A large countryside home for friends and family alike to meet in the heart of the Estate.
Keeper’s Cottage is located along the track past the Home Farm Courtyard, just around the corner from the stunning Fishery which makes the perfect morning stroll after breakfast. The Home Farm Courtyard, which is about a 10-minute walk away, is also home to our local farm shop and shared heated swimming pool, so you will have the best of both worlds with your privacy and idyllic setting at Keeper’s Cottage without being too far away from all the action.
With its own outside patio and BBQ area, you are spoiled for choice on how to spend your free time relaxing at the cottage with many a wilderness walk right on your doorstep through the forestry and beyond.
Keeper’s Cottage has a large traditional heavy wooden dining table which opens through to the living room with its own log burning stove in between to keep everyone nice and cosy in the evening – perfect for a thriving social atmosphere. Following through the property you will be led to the comfortable and sizeable bedrooms each bursting with natural light and bright features to boast the features of such a stunning refurbishment.
Get in touch for more information on the property that ticks all the boxes – just a couple minutes’ drive from Grubbin’s Point where Graythwaite Adventure operate and 15 minutes’ drive to the quaint village of Hawkshead.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- 1 Super Kingsize Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, First-floor
- 1 Double Ground-floor Bedroom
- 3 Twin Bedroom (1 ground-floor, 2 first-floor)
- 2 Shower rooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Washing Machine & Tumble-dryer
- Woodburning stove (An initial supply of logs provided)
- Front patio & outside dining furniture
- High cot & Highchair (linen not provided)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Shared Swimming Pool Access (bookable)
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Free parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate, guests will be able to enjoy a host of facilities at the Estate which includes a heated swimming pool (bookable), the home farm shop which stocks locally sourced produce, with a host of walks and trails just around the corner with stunning tabletop views of the valleys and local waterways. Just a 2 minute drive to Grubbin’s Point and Windermere shores, you will have easy access to adventure and activities from your countryside home-from-home. The Courtyard is just a 10 minute drive from the historic, sweet village of Hawkshead, home to many adored restaurants and pubs.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite