Historic Property in the heart of the Graythwaite Estate
This beautiful house is the perfect venue to relax and unwind with up to 24 family and friends. As well as the main house, which contains 9 tastefully decorated bedrooms, guests also get access to the adjacent Dairy Cottage and the extensive private grounds surrounding both properties.
The Hall has been decorated with a mix of modern touches, whilst retaining many of the original features, to offer guests a luxurious and comfortable experience. The adjacent Dairy Cottage offers 6 of the guests a separate space to unwind, whilst also being able to enjoy the reception rooms and peaceful gardens that the Hall is set within.
Guests can choose to relax at the Hall and enjoy time with loved ones or venture out to the rest of the lake district with its perfect location within easy reach of Hawkshead, the car ferry across to Bowness and Windermere and the rest of the natural wonders the area has to offer. The Graythwaite Estate itself offers 5000 acres to explore with endless woodlands and lake shore paths. For more adventurous souls our onsite activity partner, Graythwaite Adventure, offers everything from 4×4 driving to paddle boarding and even Archery and Axe-throwing!
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- 9 x bedrooms in main house, 3 x Bedrooms in Dairy Cottage
- 7 x ensuites in Main House and 1x Family Bathroom, 1x Family Bathroom in Dairy Cottage
- Laundry – washer and dryer
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Large Fridge-freezers, Gas hob, oven, microwave, cafetiere and toaster/kettle set.
- Stunning fireplace with burning stove in large living room looking out over the gardens
- High chair & Travel cot (linen not provided)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi
- Large Wood-Burning Hot Tub
- Patio area with BBQ
- Extensive gardens with water feature
- Laundry facilities
- Access to Estate Swimming Pool (bookable)
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Free parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Set in the heart of the Graythwaite Estate, Low Graythwaite is within easy access of Windermere and the watersports site operated by Graythwaite Adventure. It is a few minutes from the Home Farm Courtyard where the Farm Shop, Swimming Pool and Kids Playground are located.