Gorgeous period features coupled with modern comforts in this spectacular Georgian Manor House.
This Georgian house is the perfect venue to relax and unwind with family and friends. Come and be inspired by the same panoramas that inspired the likes of Wordsworth and Ruskin.
It is fully furnished with all the modern luxuries but holds true to its period character. Light and spacious reception rooms together with elegant en-suite bedrooms ensure guests experience the Lake District at its very best.
Silverholme Manor includes use of the Coach House, which can be set up as a play area for the children, a second dining room, a venue for private house parties and corporate events.
For large group holidays of more than 18, please get in touch and we will tailor a package to you.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Self-contained cottage for 2 across from the main Manor – ‘The Coachman’s Cottage’
- 8 en-suite king bedrooms in the Main Manor with lakeland and/or woodland view, named for their iconic wallpaper.
- Dining room & drawing room
- Fully fitted kitchen – suitable for a professional catering company to cater for up to 25 people.
- Glass wash
- 2 x Large Fridges and Freezers
- 2 x ovens
- 2 x microwaves
- Large dining table in kitchen and in dining room
- TV ‘snug’ room with Netflix
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor ‘al fresco‘ dining area with firepit and BBQ with a tabletop view of Lake Windermere
- Security Alarms system
- TV room
- Free Wifi
- Smart TV
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Swimming Pool Access (bookable)
No parties or events without prior consent – Indoor event space for up to 100 and outdoor for up to 200 (get in touch for more information)
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
Free parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate, guests will be able to enjoy a host of facilities at the Estate which includes a heated swimming pool (bookable), the home farm shop which stocks locally sourced produce, and a host of walks and trails just around the corner with stunning tabletop views of the valleys and local waterways. Just a 2 minute drive to Grubbin’s Point (or 15 minute walk) and Windermere shores, you will have easy access to adventure and activities from your countryside home-from-home. The Manor is just a 10 minute drive from the historic, sweet village of Hawkshead, home to many adored restaurants and pubs.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
5,000 acres of private Estate land to explore and enjoy