The perfect spot to immerse yourself in the countryside. Explore the nearby delights on the doorstep of Bassenthwaite apartment and relish in the natural beauty through the local paths and trails starting in the Esthwaite Howe Garden.
This bright and welcoming ground floor apartment features a delightful sitting room complete with a woodburning stove as well as two comfortable bedrooms. This property offers our guests a more luxurious stay off the beaten track at Far Sawrey.
You can also make use of the large lawned area complete with seating overlooking the stunning lake and countryside surroundings, so whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic break or a small family looking for the perfect escape to the serenity of the lakes, this apartment is the perfect choice for a memorable holiday in the hidden gem that is our Esthwaite Howe Farmyard.
All of our Esthwaite Howe apartments are fitted with a kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, as well as basic cooking utensils and cutlery, etc. There is also a small fridge with a freezer shelf inside. Each bathroom also has a heated towel rail and clothes airer. The communal laundry facilities with both washer and dryer are found to the right-hand side of the courtyard as you enter, just across from the garbage area, which guests are welcome to use at their leisure. Do not hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge
- Sitting room with dining area, wood burning stove
- All ground floor
- High chair and travel cot available (without linen)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in shared laundry.
- Shared garden area with picnic benches overlooking Esthwaite Water and beyond.
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Free parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate Portfolio, guests staying at Windermere are just a short walk from Esthwaite water, as well as to Far Sawrey and Hilltop where the Beatrix Potter house is located. This area is overflowing with history, culture and beautiful must-see sights during your stay in the Lakes.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
Esthwaite water has rowing boats, trout fishing, the UK’s only nesting Ospreys and a café on the water.Find out more about Graythwaite Estate