Perfect for the whole family, this first-floor apartment offers a comfortable home from home for guests seeking something a little bit different in the lakes.
Nestled in our gorgeous converted farmyard, Crummock will allow for you to experience the majesty of Esthwaite and Far Sawrey without the crowds or frantic buzz of the busier villages in the region.
You can also make use of the large lawned area complete with seating overlooking the stunning lake and countryside surroundings, so whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic break or a small family looking for the perfect escape to the serenity of the lakes, this apartment is the perfect choice for a memorable holiday in the hidden gem that is our Esthwaite Howe Farmyard.
All of our Esthwaite Howe apartments are fitted with a kitchen with an oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, as well as basic cooking utensils and cutlery, etc. There is also a small fridge with a freezer shelf inside. Each bathroom also has a heated towel rail and clothes airer. The communal laundry facilities with both washer and dryer are found to the right-hand side of the courtyard as you enter, just across from the garbage area, which guests are welcome to use at their leisure. Do not hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen fully fitted with fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster.
- Accommodation is on the first floor – access via stairs
- Highchair and travel cot available (we do not provide linen for this)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Shared laundry facilities – washer/dryer and freezer
- Shared free parking on site
- Shared communal garden with picnic benches overlooking Esthwaite Water
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Shared parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate Portfolio, guests staying at Windermere are just a short walk from Esthwaite water, as well as to Far Sawrey and Hilltop where the Beatrix Potter house is located. This area is overflowing with history, culture and beautiful must-see sights during your stay in the Lakes.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite Estate - Esthwaite HoweHolidays at Graythwaite