Thirlmere is a sizeable apartment which offers the perfect stay in the lakes at any time of year!
Discover the western beauties of Lake Windermere and astonishing views across the valley, untouched and serene.
This quaint first floor apartment is a stunning little gem hidden away in the heart of Far Sawrey, just a short drive away from the buzzing village of Hawkshead and the ferry to Bowness.
You can also make use of the large lawned area complete with seating overlooking the stunning lake and countryside surroundings, so whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic break or a small family looking for the perfect escape to the serenity of the lakes, this apartment is the perfect choice for a memorable holiday in the hidden gem that is our Esthwaite Howe Farmyard.
All of our Esthwaite Howe apartments are fitted with a kitchen with an oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, as well as basic cooking utensils and cutlery, etc. Each bathroom also has a heated towel rail and clothes airer. The communal laundry facilities with both washer and dryer are found to the right-hand side of the courtyard as you enter, which guests are welcome to use at their leisure. Do not hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen fully fitted
- Bathroom with shower
- Accommodation is arranged on the first floor – access via stairs required
- Highchair and travel cot available from communal laundry (Linen not provided)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Woodburning Stove (Logs not provided)
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Shared laundry facilities – washer, dryer and freezer
- Shared free parking on site
- Shared communal garden with picnic benches
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Shared parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate Portfolio, guests staying at Windermere are just a short walk from Esthwaite water, as well as to Far Sawrey and Hilltop where the Beatrix Potter house is located. This area is overflowing with history, culture and beautiful must-see sights during your stay in the Lakes.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite Estate - Esthwaite HoweHolidays at Graythwaite