Named for one of our favourite spots in the Lakes, Buttermere offers you divine Lakeland comfort overlooking Esthwaite Water.
Planning the perfect romantic getaway, or hoping for a solo trip for some adventure? This ground floor apartment will offer you sanctuary in the tranquil rolling greens and blues in Esthwaite Howe.
Just a short walk from the famous Beatrix Potter House, Tower Bank Arms pub and local walks and delights, a stay at our Esthwaite Howe converted farmyard will certainly not disappoint.
The property may be small, but mighty in space and in light. The kitchen opens up into the living in dining area, making a social teatime easy. As you exist the property you will be greeted by the views spanning across the surrounding fields, including the outdoor communal eating area just over the stone wall which you can use at your leisure.
All of our Esthwaite Howe apartments are fitted with a kitchen with an oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, as well as basic cooking utensils and cutlery, etc. Each bathroom also has a heated towel rail and clothes airer. The communal laundry facilities with both washer and dryer are found to the right-hand side of the courtyard as you enter, which guests are welcome to use at their leisure. Do not hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Be sure to get in touch with any queries about your stay in Buttermere and we will be more than happy to help.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Master bedroom
- Open plan living/dining area
- Fitted kitchen with basic cooking utensils
- Bathroom with shower
- Accommodation is arranged on the ground floor
- Highchair and travel cot available from the communal laundry (Linen not provided)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Woodburning Stove (Logs not provided)
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Shared laundry facilities
- Shared free parking on site
- Shared communal garden with picnic benches overlooking Esthwaite Water
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Shared parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate Portfolio, guests staying at Windermere are just a short walk from Esthwaite water, as well as to Far Sawrey and Hilltop where the Beatrix Potter house is located. This area is overflowing with history, culture and beautiful must-see sights during your stay in the Lakes.