Hidden down a tree-lined track and with extensive gardens leading down to the lake, this is a beautiful cottage from which to explore the Lake District. If guests also book the neighbouring Mill Cottage then larger groups can also be welcomed.
Entering from the of the building you have a beautiful hall which leads either into the spacious living area, or to the large kitchen and utility which also contains the dining area. Or you can dine on the terrace and watch the beautiful natural habitat of the area. You are also just a couple minutes’ walk to the shores of Lake Windermere.
Just a few minutes’ drive up the road is the fantastic Cuckoo Brow Inn which is one of our recommended spots to grab a bite, morning noon or night. A little further than this is the magical village of Hawkshead with an abundance of little cafés, restaurants, pubs and shops selling locally produced goods.
Cunsey Mill House is the most recent addition to our range of Estate Holiday Cottages and is already one of our favourites. Book in to see why we love it so much!
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- 2 king-size double rooms (1 x ensuite)
- 1 twin room
- Family Bathroom
- Living room with garden views
- Fully-equipped kitchen-diner iand linked utility including washing machine and dryer
- High chair & Travel cot (linen not provided)
- Garden and patio with BBQ and al fresco dining and tables
- Lake Access
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi (Currently unavailable)
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Swimming Pool Access (bookable)
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate, guests will be able to enjoy a host of facilities at the Estate which includes a heated swimming pool (bookable), the home farm shop which stocks locally sourced produce, and a host of walks and trails just around the corner with stunning tabletop views of the valleys and local waterways. Just a 5 minute drive to Grubbin’s Point and a minutes’ walk from Windermere shores, you will have easy access to adventure and activities from your countryside home-from-home. The property is just a 15 minute drive from the historic, sweet village of Hawkshead, home to many adored restaurants and pubs.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite