Sit back and relax in Derwentwater, a ground floor apartment with views spanning across nearby fells and waterways. A stay here will grant you privacy to bask in the sunshine with easy access to nearby sights and delights.
Set on the grounds of the picturesque Esthwaite farm, Derwentwater is a quaint ground floor cottage that boasts stunning views.
You can also make use of the large lawned area complete with seating overlooking the stunning lake and countryside surroundings, so whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic break or a small family looking for the perfect escape to the serenity of the lakes, this apartment is the perfect choice for a memorable holiday in the hidden gem that is our Esthwaite Howe Farmyard.
All of our Esthwaite Howe apartments are fitted with a kitchen with an oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, as well as basic cooking utensils and cutlery, etc. Each bathroom also has a heated towel rail and clothes airer. The communal laundry facilities with both washer and dryer are found to the right-hand side of the courtyard as you enter, just across from the garbage area, which guests are welcome to use at their leisure. Do not hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Bedrooms, 1 x double & 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Fully fitted kitchen, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge.
- Living room with dining area and wood burning stove. (Logs not provided)
- Private Patio area overlooking the fells and waters
- High chair and travel cot available from the communal laundry (Linen not provided)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in shared laundry room.
- Shared garden area with picnic benches
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties/ events
No smoking allowed
Shared parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate Portfolio, guests staying at Windermere are just a short walk from Esthwaite water, as well as to Far Sawrey and Hilltop where the Beatrix Potter house is located. This area is overflowing with history, culture and beautiful must-see sights during your stay in the Lakes.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite