A ground floor apartment, offering comfort and style, and named for one of our favourite lakes in the region.
This is a ground floor apartment with fairy-tale windows and bursting with light. This is perfect option for a stay in the heart of the Lake District for both family and friends alike. It is one of our favourites here at the Graythwaite Estate!
A spacious ground floor stone courtyard cottage, located close to Esthwaite Water and Hill Top, home of Beatrix Potter.
The cottage features open plan living with a kitchen and a sitting area with a woodburning stove, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
You can also make use of the large lawned area complete with seating overlooking the stunning lake and countryside surroundings, so whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic break or a small family looking for the perfect escape to the serenity of the lakes, this apartment is the perfect choice for a memorable holiday in the hidden gem that is our Esthwaite Howe Farmyard.
All of our Esthwaite Howe apartments are fitted with a kitchen with an oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, as well as basic cooking utensils and cutlery, etc. Each bathroom also has a heated towel rail and clothes airer. The communal laundry facilities with both washer and dryer are found to the right-hand side of the courtyard as you enter, which guests are welcome to use at their leisure. Do not hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 3 single beds
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Sitting room with dining area and wood burning stove (Logs not provided)
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Travel cot and high chair available from communal laundry (Linen not provided)
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Tumble dryer and freezer in shared laundry
- Shared garden area with picnic benches overlookgin Esthwaite Water and nearby hills
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Free parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate Portfolio, guests staying at Windermere are just a short walk from Esthwaite water, as well as to Far Sawrey and Hilltop where the Beatrix Potter house is located. This area is overflowing with history, culture and beautiful must-see sights during your stay in the Lakes.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite