This cottage has been refurbished to a luxurious standard without compromising its character, tastefully decorated and furnished.
There are twin and double bedrooms on the ground floor along with the family bathroom. Meanwhile, upstairs comprises of an open plan living room and kitchen, to make the most of the lakeside views.
The main feature of this property is the patio overlooking the vast lake and hills beyond. This is a very special spot for watching the sun set with a glass of wine in hand and good company.
Grassholme Cottage is part of the Graythwaite Estate, which spans 5000 acres along the western shore of Lake Windermere. You can explore this wonderful estate along numerous trails, and completely immerse yourself in nature. For the adrenaline seekers, we have an incredible, award winning, on-site partner; Graythwaite Adventure. From 4×4 off-roading to Stand Up Paddle boarding, the team will ensure no one leaves without a smile! We do recommend booking any activities is advance as to avoid disappointment.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Double Bedroom on ground floor which opens up to private patio overlooking Windermere and beyond
- Twin Bedroom on ground floor
- Family bathroom with bath on ground floor
- Log burning stove (An initial supply of logs provided)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Washing machine
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Shared Swimming Pool Access (bookable)
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Free parking on premises
Shared Swimming Pool Access (bookable)
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate, guests will be able to enjoy a host of facilities at the Estate which includes a shared heated swimming pool (bookable), the home farm shop which stocks locally sourced produce, and a host of walks and trails just around the corner with stunning tabletop views of the valleys and local waterways. Just a 5 minute drive to Grubbin’s Point and Windermere shores, you will have easy access to adventure and activities from your countryside home-from-home. The property is just a 10 minute drive from the historic, sweet village of Hawkshead, home to many adored restaurants and pubs.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite