A very special 17th century cottage, Hullet Hall is perched on Lake Windermere with a private jetty and lake Windermere on the doorstep.
Be woken up in the morning by the lapping of the lake on the shores of your garden instead the beeping of traffic. Stroll across your garden and onto your very own private jetty, coffee in hand. Gaze across the stillness of the hills beyond your doorstep instead of upon rush hour traffic on that daily commute.
Hullet Hall is one of our most individual properties as we have kept true to its historic and prevalent features such as the stone walls and beamed ceilings – there is even a secret door that leads upstairs!
The open-plan kitchen/dining room allows for the social dining experience for all the family to enjoy before heading out to bask upon the rich natural beauty of the secluded Windermere shoreline. Make sure to take or hire a paddleboard to not miss out on amazing memories with friends right from your very doorstep to explore what the lake has to offer.
The property consists of two twin bedrooms and one double bedroom on the first floor of the property which overlook the gardens and fields up towards the famous Silverholme Manor. You can reach the property by taking the old track that runs from Grubbin’s Point where our partners at Graythwaite Adventure operate right along the shoreline.
This is one of our most special properties with the most character and flair, so do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- 1 king-size room with en-suite bathroom
- 2 twin rooms with a separate bathroom
- Wood burning stove (An initial supply of logs provided)
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- High chair & Travel cot (linen not provided)
- Patio and picnic are overlooking the lake
- Private jetty and shoreline stretching onto the private garden on a tranquil part of Windermere
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Shared Swimming Pool access (Bookable)
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Private car park
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate, guests will be able to enjoy a host of facilities at the Estate which includes a shared heated swimming pool (bookable), the home farm shop which stocks locally sourced produce, and a host of walks and trails just around the corner with stunning tabletop views of the valleys and local waterways. Just a 5 minute walk to Grubbin’s Point and with the Windermere shores right at your doorstep joining your very own provate garden, you will have easy access to adventure and activities from your countryside home-from-home. The property is just a 10 minute drive from the historic, sweet village of Hawkshead, home to many adored restaurants and pubs. Hullet Hall is also a 45 min walk from the Home Farm Courtyard.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Grathwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite