This gorgeous apartment has character and flair; with easy access, stunning décor and surrounding natural beauty, a stay in Windermere will be one to remember.
With its very own private terrace overlooking the stunning views of the surrounding countryside, you can sit back and relax, enjoying the tranquillity of the peaceful region that is the hamlet of Far Sawrey without interruption.
The property is arranged on the ground floor so it would suit those with more limited mobility. Part of a group of cottages owned by the Graythwaite Estate, Windermere benefits from its prime location, nestled in the sweet haven of the Esthwaite Howe converted farmyard with miles of picturesque trails to explore.
This property is made complete with its al fresco seating overlooking the stunning lake and countryside surroundings, so whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic break or a small family looking for the perfect escape to the serenity of the lakes, this apartment is the perfect choice for a memorable holiday in the hidden gem that is our Esthwaite Farmyard.
All of our Esthwaite Howe apartments are fitted with a kitchen with an oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, as well as basic cooking utensils and cutlery, etc. There is also a small fridge with a freezer shelf inside. Each bathroom also has a heated towel rail and clothes airer. The communal laundry facilities with both washer and dryer are found to the right-hand side of the courtyard as you enter, just across from the garbage area, which guests are welcome to use at their leisure. Do not hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- Master bedroom with king-size bed
- Twin bedroom
- Open plan living/dining area
- Shower room
- Terrace with dining furniture overlooking Esthwaite Water
- Accommodation is arranged on the ground floor
- Highchair and travel cot available (we do not provide linen for this)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Shared laundry
- Shared free parking on site
- Shared communal garden with picnic benches
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Shared parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate Portfolio, guests staying at Windermere are just a short walk from Esthwaite water, as well as to Far Sawrey and Hilltop where the Beatrix Potter house is located. This area is overflowing with history, culture and beautiful must-see sights during your stay in the Lakes.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite