Hilltop is located up its own little track in the forest just off the road to the gorgeous Far Sawrey. With a private garden and stunning views beyond the Western shores of Windermere from the property, you simply will not want to leave.
Hilltop is a comfortable home-from-home, with a cosy living space and open-plan kitchen/dining area. Upstairs you will find the bedrooms with storage and a sizeable bathroom.
The property is a 15-minute walk to the shores of the Lake and three miles from the central Home Farm Courtyard with our own home farm shop and swimming pool available for guests of Hilltop to book. Additionally, the property is but a 5-minute drive from the Far Sawrey/ Bowness ferry, giving you a plenitude of options for your daily activities during your stay.
Get in touch for more information on Hilltop and how to book. We would be delighted to welcome you to such a stunning little slice of the Lakes here on the Graythwaite Estate.
Book this cottage
A discount is available for bookings of 7 days or more
- 1 king-size double room with en-suite shower room and 1 twin room
- Family bathroom
- Open fire (An initial supply of logs provided)
- Laundry facilities
- Lake Access
- Private garden
- High chair & Travel cot (linen not provided)
- Basic cleaning items provided (fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, sponge, kitchen roll, bin liners, handwash)
- Smart TV
- Free Wifi
- Walking trails from the cottage
- On-site activity company Graythwaite Adventure providing watersports, 4×4 off-road driving, clay pigeon shooting, archery, axe throwing and bushcraft
- Swimming Pool Access (bookable)
Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
No parties or events
Free parking on premises
Bed linen and towels provided
Part of The Graythwaite Estate, guests will be able to enjoy a host of facilities at the Estate which includes a heated swimming pool (bookable), the home farm shop which stocks locally sourced produce, and a host of walks and trails just around the corner with stunning tabletop views of the valleys and local waterways. Just a 5 minute drive to Grubbin’s Point and Windermere shores, you will have easy access to adventure and activities from your countryside home-from-home. The property is just a 10 minute drive from the historic, sweet village of Hawkshead, home to many adored restaurants and pubs.
Enjoy an ideal holiday destination
The Graythwaite EstateHolidays at Graythwaite